Since fall is arising (sadly slower than wished), I dig the layers, long bottoms, and darker colors. This fall I’m kind of leaning and pulling some of my own “feel” from my collection Imani Givertz Apparel (www.imanigivertzapparel.bigcartel.com) which launches November 11th. Let’s create a Gypsy Punk outfit, shall we?
- Keep it inexpensive with a band shirt from goodwill or what-have-you.
- Get CREATIVE! Take those scissors and cut that $2 shirt up; make a run in the seem or cut the neck.
- Pair it with a long skirt and some combat boots
- Grab yourself a cardigan (preferably a larger one) and a wraparound/circle scarf.
- Be sure to do something with your hair that doesn’t make your upper half look to congested; pull it up in a bun on or put it in a messy braid.
- You can go all natural for the makeup or you could spice it up with a smokey eye. Some can’t handle the smoke, so go bare if you dare!
- Top this look off with some cool bangles/cuffs (but don’t overdue it) and a great big boho or strappy bag.
And that my friends, is Gypsy Punk. Keep an eye out for the next Fall looks, coming to a computer screen and hopefully a closet near you! xxoo.
By Imani Givertz