Quick Interview: The Best Week Ever
Get to know this cool band in a this Quick Interview by Sarah Lozano
1. You guys are from Poughkeepsie, New York, which has a pretty good music scene, do any of the bands from Poughkeepsie influence you guys? If so who are they and why?:
The music scene in Poughkeepsie is wonderful. We are influenced by several bands, but listing one, would mean we have to list them all and we wouldn’t wanna short anyone.
2. What are the pro’s and con’s to having both female and male vocalist?:
The pros of having a male and female signer are pretty obvious, it adds a dynamic to our music that one gender fronted bands don’t have.
We really don’t see any cons in having both.
3. Who are a few bands that you love to tour with in the future?:
The Starting Line, Something Corporate, Nickelback.
4. What’s your favorite part about playing live?:
Seeing kids sing along and have a good time to music that we pour our hearts into. It helps us remember that all the sacrifice is worth it.
5. Last Question, What’s been one of the greatest experience you guys have together as a band?:
Our greatest band experience had to be opening for Bon Jovi and Gavin Degraw at the New Meadowlands Stadium in New Jersey. We got to experience how true superstars are treated, be interviewed by a news team, and truly live the dream.